The society, whose name is International Society of Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases – ISSAID is a non-profit association governed by the present statutes and, secondly, by Articles 60 et seq. of the Swiss Civil Code.
The Society is a non-profit making organisation.
Its purpose is:
- to promote knowledge of Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases;
- to stimulate research in these fields;
- to inform the public in these fields through conferences and publications;
- to provide guidelines and standards for good clinical practice
- to aid and promote specialist teaching and training in Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases;
- to facilitate patients’ participation
- to represent Systemic Auto-Inflammatory Diseases in a wider context such as the Health World Organization or European Union of Medical Specialists.
Download the constitution here.