Thank you !
The ISSAID 1st Winter School is over and was a huge success.
We very much hope to welcome you to the next Winter School 2022. Further details will be announced on this website.
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 1st International Society of Sytemic Autoinflammatory DIsease (ISSAID) Fellow Course in Virtual Platform. After an enquiry among all young colleagues, we found out that there was a great need for an educational course with certain topics of autoinflammatory diseases.
The Course will encompass several topics and practical sessions with regard to education in SAID. The proposed program has multiple purposes:
- To improve knowledge of future rheumatologists with regard to certain topics in which fellows were considered to be less experienced
- To improve recognition and management of the life-threatening conditions in the field of SAID
- To provide competency regarding monitoring, follow up, management
- To promote mentoring in academic career issues (science, practice, education)
- To facilitate international social networking in this limited field of rheumatology, which will eventually result in a wider collaboration in science, treatment protocols, exchange programs etc.
- To provide the chance of experiencing how to present data to an international crowd with your knowledge.
The number of attendees will be limited. Only physicians who is working in this field and younger than 40 are invited. The deadline for application is 28 February 2021. Confirmation for acceptance will be provided by e-mails.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to our virtual course.
The Organsing Committee
- Roberta Caorsi (Italy)
- Micol Romano (US)
- Erkan Demirkaya (Canada)
- Stefano Volpi (Italy)
Download full programme
- The genetic approach to defined and undefined autoinflammatory diseases. How to interpret genetic data- Ivona Aksentijevich
- How to approach undifferentiated SAID - Paul Brogan
- Recurrent fevers - Seza Oezn
- IL-1 mediated diseases - Joost Frenkel
- Familial and multifactorial Behcet disease - Erkan Demirkaya
- Immunedysregulation - Marco Gattorno
- Pitfalls in the treatment of SAID - Helen Lachmann
- Interferonopathies - Raphaela Goldbach-Mansky
- Thursday 1 April (16h00 - 19h00 CET)
- Thursday 15 April (16h00 - 19h00 CET)
- Thursday 29 April (16h00 - 19h00 CET)
- Thursday 13 May (16h00 - 19h00 CET)
This activity is sponsored by Novartis.